Reasons to love our dog beds
Easy to clean
Orthopedic Memory Foam
Water & Odor Resistant Material
Lifetime No Flat
Meet the most beloved dog bed in the world. Made from human-grade memory foam all of our dog beds are designed to ease joint pain and provide maximum support for your four-legged friend.
The PupRug™ Faux Fur Orthopedic Dog Bed was designed to provide our best friends with the ultimate place to rest while blending into homes with its modern and luxurious design.
- Memory foam dog bed that doubles as an attractive rug
- GUARANTEED not to flatten for 10 years
- Premium, pressure-relieving memory foam base
- Waterproof memory foam liner
- Ultra-soft and plush faux fur cover (removable and washable) with non-slip bottom
- Curve Small/Medium - 40" L x 25" W
- Curve Large/Extra Large - 50" L x 30" W
- Curve Giant - 60" L x 35" W
- What's Included
- 1 pressure-relieving orthopedic memory foam base
- 1 waterproof memory foam liner
- 1 ultra-soft, faux fur cover with non-slip bottom
- Care Instructions
Cleaning the Bed Cover
Our dog bed covers are machine washable. Unzip the zipper linings to remove the memory foam base from the outer cover. For the PupLounge, make sure to remove the bolster cushion from the cover, as well, as the bolster is not machine washable. Wash the cover in cold water on the gentle cycle and hang to dry. A damp cloth can also be used to remove stains from the cover. This includes all PupRug Beds, the PupLounge and the PupDream.
Cleaning the Memory Foam
The memory foam is not machine washable, but there are several ways to clean it. To freshen it up, lightly sprinkle baking powder on the foam. This will give the foam a fresh smell. Let it sit for 30 minutes. Then vacuum the baking powder with a vacuum cleaner, which can also remove pet hair from the memory foam. To remove a stain, use a damp cloth with warm water and a small amount of dishwashing soap to rub the stain in a light circular motion. Let it sit for 10 minutes and press out as much moisture as you can without "wringing out" the foam, because wet foam can tear more easily. To dry the memory foam, leave it to air dry.
Cleaning the Memory Foam Base Liner
To clean the liners, use a damp cloth with warm water to remove stains.