PupProtector™ Faux Leather Memory Foam Dog Car Bed - Slate Grey
Give your pup a place to feel secure and comfortable in your vehicle with the PupProtector™ Faux Leather Dog Car Bed – the first dog booster seat with human-grade memory foam. Made of chic vegan leather for a modern look, this travel dog bed includes an easy to clean removable cover, pressure-relieving memory foam base, waterproof memory foam liner, and adjustable straps to help it stay put while the car is in motion. With an innovative design, this bolster dog bed contains extra spine and neck support to keep your pooch comfy and safe on car rides.
- Comfortable: Human-grade memory foam and supportive bolster cushions provide extra spine and neck support
- Safe: Attached seat belt leash straps that can attach to the dog's harness, adjustable straps that go over the headrests and loops on the back of the bed where the car seatbelt slips through to hold the bed securely in place
- Durable: Equipped with a removable vegan leather cover that can easily be wiped clean and a waterproof memory foam liner
- Single Seat (22" x 16" x 13"): Small dogs up to 15 lbs. (1 safety buckle)
- Double Seat (36" x 18" x 13"): Small to medium dogs up to 50 lbs or up to 2 small dogs (2 safety buckles)
- Full Back Seat (48" x 18" x 13"): Medium to large dogs up to 100 lbs. or 2 small/medium dogs (2 safety buckles)
- What's Included
- Removable faux leather cover
- Human-grade memory foam (memory foam cushion is conveniently removable to take on-the-go)
- Waterproof memory foam liner
- Bolster cushions
- Leash straps that can attach to the dog's harness
- Adjustable straps that go over the headrests to secure the bed in place
- Loops on the back of the bed where the car seatbelt slips through to hold it securely in place
- Non-slip bottom to prevent moving or shifting
- Care Instructions
Outer Cover: To clean the bed cover, spot clean faux leather with a damp cloth. Do not machine wash.
Memory Foam Liner: Remove memory foam from the liner. Close the zippers of the liner. Wash the memory foam liner with cold water on the gentle cycle. Tumble dry with low heat.