The CatNap™ Faux Fur Orthopedic Bed was designed to provide our feline friends with the ultimate place to rest while blending into homes with its modern and luxurious design. Your cat will nap in the lap of luxury on this plush, cozy, calming bed.
- Cozy orthopedic memory foam cat bed that stylishly complements any home decor
- GUARANTEED not to flatten for 10 years
- Premium, pressure-relieving memory foam base
- Waterproof memory foam liner
- Ultra-soft and plush faux fur cover (removable and washable) with non-slip bottom
- 30" L x 22" W
- What's Included
- 1 pressure-relieving orthopedic memory foam base
- 1 waterproof memory foam liner
- 1 ultra-soft, faux fur cover with non-slip bottom
- Care Instructions
Cleaning the Bed Cover
Our cat bed covers are machine washable. Unzip the zipper linings to remove the memory foam base from the outer cover. Wash the cover in cold water on the gentle cycle and hang to dry. A damp cloth can also be used to remove stains from the cover.
Cleaning the Memory Foam
The memory foam is not machine washable, but there are several ways to clean it. To freshen it up, lightly sprinkle baking powder on the foam. This will give the foam a fresh smell. Let it sit for 30 minutes. Then vacuum the baking powder with a vacuum cleaner, which can also remove pet hair from the memory foam. To remove a stain, use a damp cloth with warm water and a small amount of dishwashing soap to rub the stain in a light circular motion. Let it sit for 10 minutes and press out as much moisture as you can without "wringing out" the foam, because wet foam can tear more easily. To dry the memory foam, leave it to air dry.
Cleaning the Memory Foam Base Liner
To clean the liner, use a damp cloth with warm water to remove stains.