Reasons to love our dog beds
Easy to clean
Orthopedic Memory Foam
Water & Odor Resistant Material
Lifetime No Flat
Meet the most beloved dog bed in the world. Made from human-grade memory foam all of our dog beds are designed to ease joint pain and provide maximum support for your four-legged friend.
The Paw Kids PupRug™ Memory Foam Dinosaur Dog Bed & Play Mat is perfect for a child's bedroom, playroom, or anywhere dogs and kids love to hangout together. This comfortable pet bed, which doubles as a play mat, is made with human-grade memory foam designed to provide extra support and comes with an ultra-soft, removable, and machine washable faux fur cover for easy cleaning.
- Memory foam dog bed that doubles as a kid-themed area rug
- Lifetime no flat foam GUARANTEE
- Premium, pressure-relieving memory foam base
- Waterproof memory foam liner
- Ultra-soft and plush faux fur cover (removable and washable) with non-slip bottom
- With Paw Kids, your dog will have a comfy spot in your kid's room, playroom, or anywhere dogs and kids love to hang out together
- 38" L x 42" W x 2.5" H
- What's Included
- 1 pressure-relieving orthopedic memory foam base
- 1 waterproof memory foam liner
- 1 ultra-soft, faux fur cover with non-slip bottom
- Care Instructions
Cleaning the Bed Cover
Our dog bed covers are machine washable. Unzip the zipper linings to remove the memory foam base from the outer cover. For the PupLounge, make sure to remove the bolster cushion from the cover, as well, as the bolster is not machine washable. Wash the cover in cold water on the gentle cycle and hang to dry. A damp cloth can also be used to remove stains from the cover. This includes all PupRug Beds, the PupLounge and the PupDream.
Cleaning the Memory Foam
The memory foam is not machine washable, but there are several ways to clean it. To freshen it up, lightly sprinkle baking powder on the foam. This will give the foam a fresh smell. Let it sit for 30 minutes. Then vacuum the baking powder with a vacuum cleaner, which can also remove pet hair from the memory foam. To remove a stain, use a damp cloth with warm water and a small amount of dishwashing soap to rub the stain in a light circular motion. Let it sit for 10 minutes and press out as much moisture as you can without "wringing out" the foam, because wet foam can tear more easily. To dry the memory foam, leave it to air dry.
Cleaning the Memory Foam Base Liner
To clean the liners, use a damp cloth with warm water to remove stains.