1. Never get inadvertently splashed again with this pet shower curtain.
It’s available here for $25.
2. Give your dog a window to the world with the PetPeek Fence Window.
Get it here for $35.
3. These rubber genome toys will make your bully sticks last longer because your dog will have to work to get to it.
Get it here for $5.99.
4. This fold-up chair with pet compartment is perfect for camping, tailgating, or just hanging in the backyard.
Get it here for $99.95.
5. For the dog that’s constantly trying to climb into the front seat: use this zip line harness.
It’ll also keep ‘em from tumbling down if you slam on the brakes. Get it fromBrookstone.
6. Keep everything in place while traveling with this dog car organizer.
Get it here for $17.
7. The Whistle Activity Monitor is an on-collar device that measures your dog’s activities including walks, play, and rest, letting you keep tabs on day-to-day behavior and long-term health trends.
It’s like a FitBit for your dog. You can pre-order it here.
8. This special water bowl has a lining that you can place in your freezer, keeping the water cold for a longer period of time.
Get it here for $29.99.
9. This light-up collar lights the path for your dog on long dark winter walks.
Get it for here for $15.95.
10. For the pup who engages in proper dining etiquette, there’s a high chair.
Get it here for $49.95.
11. This handmade shark blanket will keep your dog cozy and warm all winter.
Get it from Etsy.
12. Ride around with the most fashionable dog bike basket ever.
Get it here for $135.
13. With this pet window guard, your dog won’t be able to leap out the window.
Get it here for $199.
14. The backseat hammock will keep dogs from taking a tumble on a bumpy ride.
It costs $59.95 from Solutions.
15. The pet umbrella keeps your dog “dry and comfortable.”
It’s also a leash. Get it here for $21.88.
16. The escape prevention dog harness keeps your pet from slipping through the cracks.
Get it here for $29.95.
17. The dog water fountain turns drinking water into a game.
Get it from Amazon for $18.
18. If your dog tends to scratch the door and leave marks when it’s time to go out, get the door protector.
Available here for $19.98.
19. The Slurpabowl is a cute, recyclable, portable drinking bowl that folds up and attaches to the leash.
Get a pack of 6 for $9.99 here.
20. These “in the wall” pet bowls fold up when not in use to save space.
Comes in a bunch of different colors, get it here for $99.99.
21. Stay on trend with this adorable dog teepee.
Get it for $300 from Etsy.
22. The dog potty is a more sustainable solution than weewee pads, and folds up for travel or apartment dwelling.
Pre-order this ingenious contraption here.
23. For a multi-person household, get the Membo, which has tiles you can flip that signify whether the dog has been fed already.
Get it here for $24.95.
24. Gently and effectively clean your dog’s paws with this brushless paw wash.
It’s $28 from Paw Wash.
25. Leanlix are dog treats that come in a lip balm-like tube so you can reward your dog on the go with no mess.
They’re also super low-cal! Attach it to your leash or keychain and you’ll always have a dog treat on hand. Get them here for $12.95 for a pack of 3.
26. This collapsible travel cup comes with a carabiner so you can attach it anywhere.
Get it here for $9.99.
27. The one-of-a-kind Hydrobone has a foam core that absorbs and releases water as your dog chews it.
You can also freeze it for maximum cooling effect. Get it here for $8.99.